Thursday 2 February 2012

Another One more opinion...



I  know your probably sick of hearing about batiste, but hey! Another One more opinion about this dry shampoo wont hurt. :)
Siddiqa: I decided to buy this product, because I wanted to see what the hype was about. There was quite a range to chose from, but I went with the original one, because it was the cheapest....Girl on a budget here! I thought its a great product, because it actually works! Only if you use it the right way though :)  you do get white spray out of it, if you put it to close to your hair, which means you have to message your hair more...isn't that great if you got  few minutes before your mum shouts the house down! :L


Add caption

Overall really do love this product saved me a lot when you don't have time to wash your hair every time! =) I Really do recommend it also its so worth the price.
Love Siddiqa
xox0


4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use dry shampoo religiously and batiste is my absolute fav brand. Their flowery scented one is incredible too!

    Love your blog ladies! I've found and followed you on beautylish! It'd be great if you could return the love!

    beautymideast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love batiste!Haven't tried the flowery one , going to try out :)

      thank you!
      xoxo

      Delete