Saturday 21 January 2012

Victoria Secret fashion show 2012!

Hi Cuties!!! 

I know the fashion show aired in USA a long time ago, but in the UK it aired last Sunday. I love the Victoria Secret fashion shows because its so much fun, sexy, glamours & exciting than any other fashion shows. I personal think that the Victoria Secrets Angels are sooo beautiful & I will die to have their body!!

Anyhooo... Lets talk about the fashion show.Well, every year they have a fashion show and they have different themes every year! This year the themes were...

Ballet 
This the gorgeous Candice Swanepoel strutting the beautiful ballet themed lingerie. 

Super Angels
The beautiful Adriana Lima in a superwoman themed lingerie. Who run the world GIRLS!

I put a spell on you

Adriana Lima in a passion themed lingerie. Check the massive wings out!

Passion

This was one of my Favorite lingerie outfit modeled by Alessandro Ambrosio.
Apparently, the wing took seven years to create. 

Angels Aquatic

The stunning Miranda Kerr in the 2.5 million dollar fantasy bra.

Club Pink 
Chanel Iman in a neon lights & tutu themed lingerie. 


All the Victoria Secrets Angels looked stunning. I absolutely love the way they do their 'bombshell' makeup look and their 'Victoria Secret' hair. There was music acts Maroon 5, Kanye West, Jay Z & Nicki  Minaj.

From this post you may have guessed that I love lingerie, I know its a weird thing to love but I think they are a key essential to feel sexy. Like they say if you feel good on the inside you feel good on the outside! ;)
Hopefully one day I will have my own Lingerie business! :)

Love 
Suraiya 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment