Monday 5 December 2011

The Clothes Show Live!

Hey
It' Siddiqa
On the 3rd of December I went to Birmingham NEC to The clothes Show live, which was amazing! :D
It was basically a catwalk show, dance show and lots of shopping!
Also there was a few celebs like Kimberly Wyatt, George Lamb and Lauren from Towie :]

Got to say I spend quite a lot on make up!:L
One of the Goodiee bags i brought for £10 was Rimmel, which included....
I absolutely love this mascara!





I thought it was totally worth it for a tenner!
I also got a Barry M goodie bag which was full of great stuff for £10!
Lastly I got  great pink/peachy shirt  for £10

Overall, Great experience and would go next year! :D

Lots of love
Siddiqa
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to go to the clothe show every year but uni assignments always get in the way =( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(... maybe next year? :)really do recommend to go :L

    ReplyDelete